Wednesday, May 4, 2011

amk's anatomy

here's the medical update on my crazy little life hence the lack of posts recently (aka "amk's anatomy")...


my 6-month scan in tulsa at the cancer treatment centers of america didn't get a good report. they see the spots in both of my lungs getting bigger & a very worrisome tumor (maybe golfball sized) is pushing against my heart, specifically my right ventricle, that makes me have shortness of breath (love feeling like a grandma lol) also it's partially wrapped around my inferior vena cava & aorta...

all of this put my doctors in tulsa at a loss, saying they couldn't do anything else for me. they said that chemo, surgery, and radiation were all too risky, which was rough to hear. but my family is keeping that faith bc we know OUR GOD IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF THIS!


we have appts. at MD Anderson & a holistic clinic in san antonio that are our other options :) in the meantime, i'm on a raw food diet eating like a rabbit haha (which includes no sugar, gluten, or dairy... hooray!) but i would love your prayers!

<3 a big thanks to all those who already have overwhelmed me and my family with love & support! i'm so so so so blessed <3

"Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases..."
psalm 103: 1-3

:: xoxoxoxoxo ::


1 comment:

  1. Abundance of love and prayers flowing your way! Let your fellow Texas girl know if you need absolutely anything!! Also, here is the link to my Houston friend's Raw Food Co-Op. Great recipes so you can keep on cooking! http://rawfullyorganic.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails